Guide Adflex.io Walkthrough, The New Intelligent Facebook Adspy Tool.

AdsEmpire

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
Adflex.io The New Intelligent Facebook Adspy tool, According to their platform, they have Millions of Ads. 10+Million Ads.
For Now Facebook Only, "Native will be Coming Soon"
* one of its most Annoying Features of it ,is its Limitation. Even with the 100K Ad Search results. With the highest plan, it can be finished Easily".
i Couldn't go through All features with 1 K ad Search results "finished in less than 1 hr of work" and i have just done 2 searches. they upgraded it to 10 K, so i could do more searches and I was able finally to complete this Guide.

They should do limitations on Ad details pages as they want but search results .. 🤷‍♂️ Will be hard. So while you are working with Adfelx.io don't do a general search and scroll for Exploring ads, Your Limit will be out in a matter of hours.

adflex1-jpg.31011

Filters on Adflex.io Are Good and can give you A lot of insights and inspiration. By combining more than one filter.
*-Targeting is the most efficient one that has "Region- with exact "- "interest" "Behaviors" "Gender" "Age"

i have combined 1-2-3 filters together with no Exact Search "General Search"

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!