Follow Along Adcash contest - Beginner's luck

Alfre

Contributor
Hola amigos,

I'm new here and this is going to be my first CPA campaign.

Long story short, I worked during a short time in a mobile DSP company as an AdOps and my main task was create or helping advertisers create campaigns and then optimize. So I´m not completely new in this industry.

To be honest during that time I had no idea that I could join an affiliate network and run by myself the same campaigns that clients were running. The truth is that I had access to very valuable info as I could see the performance of all the campaigns running in our DSP. If I knew so, I would have started much sooner because I´m that type of entrepreneur guy that can not stand for long time working for others. I have some SEO related stuff and I'm doing online marketing to a couple of companies but still need more revenue to sustain a decent quality of life.

Special thanks to @servandosilva who is the guy that let me discover this world when he was being interviewed in one of my favourite SEO podcasts. You seem such a great guy offering really

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!