About Sweeps CR~

Galaksion Contest

YOUMI

Contributor
Partner
Hi sweet mates!

To whom are running sweeps well, let's talk about sweeps CR~

I was running FR cc submit campaign previouly (now paused due to low performance), tried a lot of work to improve my LP ctr (if you've read my last post you knew it), the next issue is even managed to get a decent CTR like 10% on FR traffic, my low CR still stopped me from being profitable.

So my questions are:

1. If i test 3 prelanders(boxes, spin and survey) at the same time, now each one is reaching a CTR around 10%, but my CR super low, in this case it's more likely that it's the offer causing this rather than LP/traffic etc. right?

2. Why is the FR CR super low for me and high for some top affiliates(like some of you guys readding this haha)? I got 4 conversions from 1400 clicks previoulsy, and after that i sent another 200 clicks with zero conversion. Some mates suggest me running another Geo instead of FR in this case and i agree. but i am just curious why the CR on FR is so low. I tried another advertiser's offer

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!