A little roadbloack

Edu-Money

nitin

Grand Guru
Hey everyone

I have been making affiliate marketing campaigns since last 2 months. So what I generally have been doing is run a campaign from local time (of country i am promoting offer in) 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm as that is the time when people are most free.

Now once I am able to get my best lander-offer combo, I try to expand the campaign to include all time (i.e. put it on 24 hours) but the same campaign which was profitable before usually goes into loss by 1-2x the payout. So I quickly stop the campaign (after just 1-2 hours of running) and turn it back to 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.

I know what I am doing is wrong and I should probably run it 24 hours but push is a little too fast in burning through the budget. Can someone please help me/guide me regarding this. (why my camps go in loss when I turn it into 24 hours) and how

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!