8,600,000 impressions on twitter for free...here's what I'm doing

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Over the past 28 days, I've gotten over 8,600,000 organic impressions on Twitter. My traffic is up over 100% 👇

1614003550130-png.16868

This week, I will be sharing some of my strategies I am using to grow this audience and I'll also talk a bit about how I plan to monetize it.

First, let me tell you why I decided to focus on Twitter.

If you've followed me over the years, you know I've always focused on Facebook for the most part for my social media. Facebook is where a majority of my audience is and has been (my audience is primarily other affiliate marketers and the audiences I've created in entertainment niches).

However, over the past year I've noticed a steady declined in the organic reach on Facebook (with both Pages and Groups). At the same time, I've seen higher engagement in the entertainment niches on Twitter.

So, while I am still playing around with Pages and Groups (and always will because Facebook is the largest social network in the world), I've decided to shift most of my focus for entertainment niches to Twitter.

Why not Instagram or one of the other more popular platforms? Well, I want to be able

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!