7 Figure ecom entrepreneur; Looking to team up with affiliate(s)!

Adsterra

Sundcom

Lurker
Hi everyone,
I made an exit from my ecommerce last year, which I built from 0 to 7 M USD in sales in less than 3 years. Completely bootstrapped, by myself.

After almost a year of vacation and being generally unproductive, I’m now looking for niche affiliate site owners to team up with for an idea that I've had for quite a while.

The idea is to launch a brand on a separate Shopify site, where we send the converting traffic to, instead of to the current recommended number 1 product. By doing this we increase margins by a lot, get recurring customers, build up a new separate asset, have full control of the tracking etc.

I would take care of everything related to the ecommerce part (Shopify, product development, photography, branding, logistics, CS etc.).
All you have to do is continue pulling in traffic to your site.

As an example, let’s say that your affiliate site currently gets 10 % in commission from a supplement that you review. AOV is 25 USD and you get on average you get 750 orders a month. Your monthly profit is 750*25*0.1 = 1875 USD/month.

We will then instead, launch our

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!