Case Study 💵 How I Built a Push List That Makes Me $xxx/day as a Small Time Affiliate 💵

RollerAds

sushiparlour

Grand Guru
Hellooooo! So I'm new to this forum and I guess what better way to say hi than share a case study I recently put together. Happy to answer any questions on this and be more involved with the community as I'm hoping to get inspiration to reach the next stage soon. :)

⬇⬇ Case Study ️ ⬇⬇

Unlike typical affiliate case studies I wanted to keep this authentic. So I thought I’d start with the story behind the case study and then show a follow along-esque case study to illustrate that this can be done. But if that doesn’t interest you just skip along to:

• Part 1 - Set Up
  • Part 2 - Initial Results Before I Pause Traffic
  • Part 3 - Results & Final Thoughts
Note: This case study is written with affiliates that have had minor successes in affiliate (got a breakeven campaign, hit $xx a day) but struggling to be making $xxx consistently. So I will gloss over certain details.

Oh and if you found this helpful and plan to sign up on Monetizer would be great if you use the link here so I get a small credit

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!