$200 commission for Health and Wellness/Self-Improvement package

MGID

bobissett

Lurker
My name is Bo Bissett.

I run an 8-week emotional release program called Amo Ni. Amo Ni (www.amoniclear.com) is a blended philosophy incorporating muscle kinesiology, acupressure release points, pranayamic breathing, and NLP. Together, these practices form a heart-centered clearing procedure that gets you out of your own way, connects you with your intuitive higher self, and releases the controls your past emotions have over today's decisions and tomorrow's results.

I charge $1,600 USD for the full program. I'd like to offer affiliates $200 commission with lifetime cookies. I am using Thrivecart to manage my affiliates.

If you have any questions, I'd love to hear them. If this isn't the proper way to approach affiliates, and you have some feedback or anything to add to how I reached out, please let me know. I am new to this, but I will be as supportive as possible to your success, including help with content. We're in this together, so I'll do what I can to help us both succeed.

As per a few suggestions, I'd like to add a little about myself and how I got to where I am now, helping people heal their past to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!