AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

14 Steps...My Journey

Dave01879

Lurker
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
23
Hi - Ho!

I am adding hints to the top - then off to the intro ------------------ Link to the guide as of 9-9-2020

Hint 1.) Read the lesson first (or if you prefer - the step) - then do the lesson. The comments are good too, but read once then read and execute.

I am jumping into the 14 step guide for the newbie crowd - yes that's me. Link to the guide as of 9-9-2020.

I'll document it here as I proceed and comments are welcomed and encouraged. Jeering is optional. And catching my misspelled words is forbidden. I'll wrangle a noun until its and adjective, then twist it into a whimpering preposition. Only then will I put it down. So without further adieu (had to do the spellcheck) - here we go with the intro.

Intro - Just got the link from Luke - looking forward to going through it. It may take hours or a few days or even a week. I have no idea yet. So, although I put a timestamp earlier - let's redo that and say I am starting on Wed - Sept 9, 2020 @ 8:00 PM EST.

The intro is
 
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top