14 Steps...My Journey

CrakRevenue

Dave01879

Lurker
Hi - Ho!

I am adding hints to the top - then off to the intro ------------------ Link to the guide as of 9-9-2020

Hint 1.) Read the lesson first (or if you prefer - the step) - then do the lesson. The comments are good too, but read once then read and execute.

I am jumping into the 14 step guide for the newbie crowd - yes that's me. Link to the guide as of 9-9-2020.

I'll document it here as I proceed and comments are welcomed and encouraged. Jeering is optional. And catching my misspelled words is forbidden. I'll wrangle a noun until its and adjective, then twist it into a whimpering preposition. Only then will I put it down. So without further adieu (had to do the spellcheck) - here we go with the intro.

Intro - Just got the link from Luke - looking forward to going through it. It may take hours or a few days or even a week. I have no idea yet. So, although I put a timestamp earlier - let's redo that and say I am starting on Wed - Sept 9, 2020 @ 8:00 PM EST.

The intro is

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!