Follow Along $1000/month with organic Social Media Traffic

CrakRevenue

LazyGuy

Super Contributor
About a year ago I joined affLift when I was looking for ways to make money online after my primary method of earning ended. I tried my luck with Pop and Push ads in which the contests helped but all my attempts were futile.

Lately some serious health issues have made impact. My risk appetite for investment has lowered. And I need to earn my current monthly income + at least $800 or more in a month to sustain well. So I'm starting afresh with organic traffic methods.

My aim is to make $1000/month with organic traffic through social media or other ways like niche websites(if those still work).

Platforms I've experience in : Instagram, and YouTube.
Platforms I would like to explore : Facebook, X(Twitter), Pinterest, and Reddit.

For Facebook I'd try to imitate strategy of @Tamas.
For X(Twitter) I'd try to imitate strategy of @Luke when he achieves his goal of $100/month on X.

I will focus on one or two platforms only at a time. The content strategy hasn't been decided yet. Most likely I will get or create all content in weekend and set some kind of automation.

This is more of a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!