• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along 10 Days to 100$ (Zeropark + Bemob + Peerfly

AdsEmpire

mrluthfi

Lurker
Long time no see!

I was a member of Afflift 4 months ago and i was quite active back then. Sadly i got a 9-5 job to get some more capital and it consumes my time. But now i'm back and i want to get 100$/day using Zeropark

Background

So 4 months ago i filled my balance on zeropark. Tried some campaigns here and there but none converts. and at the end i was left with 83.22$

This week i figured since i can't refund the remaining balance, i might as well burn it and try a campaign

And i probably found a gold offer

1555673262946-png.3884

1555673283196-png.3885

Granted i'm not +ROI yet, but keep in mind that there have been no tweaks whatsoever to the campaign

Problem is: None of the conversions data are visible on Bemob or Zeropark. Might be an error in setting. Any help will be appreciated

I will update this thread and hopefully by the 1st of May i have

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!