Follow Along 1,950,000 Fans + Blog + AdSense

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Over the past 8 years or so, I've built a fairly large social media audience that I have neglected lately because I have been so focused on other projects. Well, I think this is a good opportunity to change that :)

As I mentioned in this thread, the current pandemic is creating new opportunities on social media:

So, let's see if I can turn some of those eyeballs into 💰

This follow along will be a little different though. I am going to be generating organic (free) traffic to a blog and trying to monetize it with AdSense. I'll test other forms of monetization, but this is my strategy to start.

You can find the blog here:

My audience is:

Facebook Pages: ~1,690,000
Facebook Group: ~45,000
Twitter: ~210,000

I started testing a few days ago to see how the fans would interact with blog content since I hadn't posted any in quite awhile. I have been pretty pleased with the results.

cleanshot-2020-04-17-at-09-20-05_2x-png.10102

I've made ~$19 from about 27,000 pageviews. Not bad. One of the old articles I posted was a multi-page post, which always decreases your overall

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!