Follow Along $0 to $10,000 p/month - Theme Pages (Tiktok, Insta, Youtube, FB Reels) - Case Study / Follow Along!

kaminari

ProfoundEvo

Lurker
It's about time I got my ducks in a line and started actually sharing what I'm up to again :eek:

Following the exact same strategies, I used about 10 years ago now to bring in over $250,000 in a single year....
Taking a new business from $0 to $100 a day in just 6 weeks (despite being banned left right and center!)

...And more importantly, as a result, helping others make their first money online AND others up to $30,000 a month too.
It's time to try something new!

Hold myself publicly accountable (AGAIN!) and share my journey to success (or failure!)
+ Loved seeing the support on the Halloween competition Journey threads!

.....This time with THEME PAGES

- What on earth is a theme page?

In a nutshell it’s a page that posts content on one single topic (or theme), normally just content taken from other people and then re-purposed and reposted.

- Where are theme pages?
They are all built on social media accounts. So tiktok, instagram (this use to be the main place years ago), youtube (very new with shorts) and now facebook pages with reels too.

The reason we will use these

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!