🤑watch me make money with AI tools on shopify?

1win

Tamas

Grand Guru
Most of you already know that I'm planning/dreaming of an ecom-POD follow along for some time now.
The thing that was holding me back was the constant need of trending sayings research etc. Now with these new AI tools like Midjourney everything changes. I would try to focus on graphics instead of sayings. It would be a mix anyway. But I do know what sells.

The potential is enormous with all these "underground" push traffic sources found here on Afflift.. I'm still surprised I've sold literally millions worth of products only direct linking to product pages with fb ads.

With my 8 years in the POD business and the recent 2 years in affiliate marketing I still think It has a very big potential for a much stable business model and revenue stream because you have full control over all your "offers" .

Then there's email marketing with automations to your buyers (heck, i wish I would knew about nutra back then instead of trying to sell 50 different shirts to the same old lady..) , retargeting and you're actually building a brand too.

Another reason would be that it's 100% whitehat!!

The downside is

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!