• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

πŸš€πŸš€ Push Database Building For Adsense Arbitrage πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Galaksion Contest

pixadude

Lurker
Hey, guys new here. Over the last 5 years or so i have purchased a lot of email traffic T1 traffic and sent to push optin landers and then in turn Adsense sites. Doing this i have been able to consistently hit 200-500% roi which has been really great. So CPC to adsense has been around 10-12 cents (considering extra clicks generated from push too) and EPC anywhere from 20 cents up to 50 cents. Heres just one of my adsense accs i'm running right as we speak so you know i'm not full
of shit:

screenshot-2024-03-21-at-8-09-12-am-png.49409

One bottle neck i've had during this time is that I couldn't buy unlimited quality email traffic. So i couldn't build the revenue and profit as much as i'd like it to be. I have been over 100k per month in periods, but lately also because of the recent changes by gmail for email, its harder to get good amounts of quality email traffic. I have access to over 70 adsense sites, that are prewarmed with tons of organic traffic to prevent ads limit etc.

Over the last week or so i have experimented in buying pops from

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!