• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

πŸ‘€ Who wants some FREE Hosting?? πŸ‘€

1win

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey folks, anyone what some free hosting on a dedicated server?
  • Cpanel/WHM access
  • Free SSL cert
  • 10GB space
  • 10 Databases
  • PHP 7.3 & 7.2
  • 10GB Bandwidth (can be increased if required, again FOC)
All totally free, yup nada, freer than a free thing doing a free fall into Freetown! πŸ€ͺ😜😝

How can you offer this for nothing? What's the catch I hear you say?
Well, it's only until the beginning of April :(

I have just migrated to my new dedicated server and my old one is all paid up until the beginning of April, so it's just sitting there at the moment doing nothing! I host websites and offer hosting so it's all set up with Cpanel/WHM etc. and I can set you up in no time, you'd just need a domain name.

So what you will need to take advantage of this?
  • Domain name
  • Cloudflare (not required just much easier to move later!)
  • Landing pages and something to test
  • Some spare time
I realise it's not ideal as its only for a few weeks but if it can help anyone or you just want to do some testing then feel free to ping

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!