Zeydoo
MEET REWARDIS OFFERS – THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR SOI SWEEPSTAKES

Guide ⚡ Host your landing pages for free on CloudFlare [UPDATED]

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

dood

🚀
Staff Member
Community Leader
NOTE: This is the updated version of this old guide.

In my previous version of this guide, I explained the benefits of using CloudFlare Pages for hosting.
AD_4nXfXNiI7AU1eYzLJF4WGdbvWmA76BOMXiujYo71jOA-WQURtQl9dCjGXqxX5h5XnK6Q5On7y_8dJpzIJXWQ-0Rm92-3PQVkMLfzk1tsXG0o1v6b-k7AwNUDMTF3uv6u8DTBf0qL0bcoA2a6NOX5dnYxfb2At?key=-tlxmolTTwTfKnySkyKNHg

The advantages of using this as your hosting solution are numerous, but let’s just repeat a few of them:
The downside is you can’t use PHP scripts, but if you need some dynamic stuff, you can always try CloudFlare Workers.

For example you don’t have to use PHP to protect your landing pages, you can use CloudFlare Workers for that:

Also, it seems that some members really like this 🙂

Since the layout of menus has been updated on CloudFlare I’ve decided to create an updated version of the old guide. Let’s start!

1. Register on CloudFlare

If you haven’t already, just go to CloudFlare Sign up page and select Free plan.

AD_4nXf7jbkPHyiWlWxFkr9-uW_BN0gNMcAma35rH9ILtytH4SpbXBQbaK4KWRdCzCo44C4FMiMXTDbqbYHMRJEXgz_r5KaE4vKNXOliu04JIlS-UKpWceNrojx8l-qcfUt6aC7_NAiVIsiXkYpuWu_UTfRCMUg?key=-tlxmolTTwTfKnySkyKNHg

Once

Attachments

• root_folder.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!