• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ASocks - Don't overpay for your proxy! Trusted proxies at an affordable price (ONLY $3 per 1GB)
    Get Proxy!

Official ▶️FACEBOOK AGENCY - ALL TYPE ACC FOR RENT: BM,PERSONAL,CREDIT LINE✅No drop limit✅No disappear✅Great for Blackhat✅RDP,Proxy,Page,Profie Free

Adsterra

XanderKeen

Lurker
Partner
Hello FACEBOOK ADVERTISING

I would like to introduce myself as a long-time and reputable seller of Facebook accounts in the community.

With experience running long-term Facebook ads with a stable resource and definition such as profile, facebook (old, bluestick), Business Manager (250, nolimit), personal account (250, 1500, nolimit), account Bill account and support tools such as Vps, Adspower, Multilogin, Smit... and good proxy setup for FB ads: Dedicated Proxy, Residential, (more than 100 countries, 1 million ip: US , UK, AU, HK, CN, GER, BRA,...)

We automatically provide good solutions for your WH, GH and BH campaigns (gambling, drugs, recruitment,... all that you can't do with other providers)

A. ABOUT MY SERVICES:

To start, we will perform the following procedure:

1. You can ask me to set up to check first (profile, bm, account, vps, proxy, ...), after checking, you can refuse or continue working with me.
2. If you agree to work, you will send the campaign to us to check first (avoid campaigns that are aggressive, reactionary, calling against the State...)
3. Once I check your campaign is valid, we will notify you, then you will send us the spend + activity fee, calculated according to the following

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!