“Africa has LATAM problems multiplied by three”: an interview with Ivan, the owner of the PLASH team

Edu-Money

ProfitPay

Partner
1074-%D1%85-666-eng-png.46517

Among the partners of ProfitPay are strong media buying teams. One of them is PLASH. We interviewed its owner, Ivan, and found out how he motivates buyers to stay in the team, how he weathers Facebook storms, how many daily leads the team generates, and where to get white pages for $0,1 🙂

About himself and the team structure​

Hello, Ivan. Tell us a bit about yourself so that readers can get to know you better. And also, share why you decided to create your own team.
Hello everyone! 👋🏼 My name is Ivan, and I am the owner of the team and the author of the homonymous blog PLASH. I am originally from Kyiv, and currently, I split my time between here and Europe.

Until 2022, I was involved in a completely different business, which yielded excellent results, but I wanted to grow even faster. After analyzing niches that had the potential for such growth, my choice landed on affiliate marketing. I began to immerse myself more and more actively in this business during my free time, and with the onset of the war, it became clear: this decision was very correct. In order

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!