MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

tracking question

Keitaro

doubledouble

Super Contributor
hey afflifters.
I am running a facebook campaign to a website. lets call that site www.tests.com

on the website is a widget, and in the widget are 3 keywords that someone can click on, each widget has its own tracking link. followed by the standard fb params.
https://test.com/?subid1=1234567&subid2=891011121314&subid3={{ad.id}}

I am using sub1 for campaign ID, sub2 for adsetID and then sub3 for ad.id, I am hardcoding sub1 and sub2.

I have a case where I need to duplicate the campaign but change the campaign ID and ad set id. Is there a way that I can dynamically pass the IDs from the campaign link to the widget box URL.

for example, if I apply the params to teh UTM params box in FB, how can I then pass that information to the outgoing clicks on the box? any help would be appreciated.

if I did in the main URL
subid1={{campaign.id}} and then on the widget do subid1={subid1}? would that work?

thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!