MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Guide Incremental Bidding Strategy on Zeropark

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've gone over this a few times in threads, but I don't think I've made an actual guide. This will be a short guide, but I think you will find it useful.

My goal here is to show you my bidding strategy for Zeropark. I still recommended you do some of your own testing to find what works for you, but this is what I have had some success with.

1580930301678-png.8516

Starting bid on Zeropark

The starting bid on Zeropark is honestly the hardest part for me. The Zeropark traffic calculator will give you a minimum suggested CPC and there are hard minimums built into Zeropark, but it seems the best starting bid for me is randomly picking a bid above the minimum and then incrementally increasing (or decreasing) my bid based on the percent of traffic I am winning. That is what i am going to explain below :)

Incrementally increasing your bid

For this example, I am going to show a domain redirect campaign in a T2 GEO. The traffic estimator for this is particular GEO shows that there is an average bid of $0.0072. I decided to just round up and start my campaign bid at $0.01. For

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!