• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along ZP Push traffic to profitability!πŸ€—

kaminari

cyb3rg3ar

Contributor
Well I kinda feel bad now about launching a follow along with TC offers now, as there are many people doing it, but I don't know what else to run right now so I am just going to run this!

The first time I heard about these offers was when @DEADZ shared about these offers on his medialab but I was busy with some other campaigns so I didn't pay much attention to them πŸ˜… but now let's try these offers on Zeropark push!!

Traffic Source : Zeropark
Tracker : KIntura
Network : Traffic Company
Offers : IVR
Payout : Variable
Budget : Flexible(if I am able to spend and make it work πŸ˜€)
Geo : T3

I will run multiple campaigns on ZP cause of low traffic for certain t3 geos.
Multiple landers(will be using Kintura's ML)
3-4 creatives initially.
Sources budget is set to max $20 a day.
I will be setting my RBO after 1-2 Days.

Goal is to get this green and profitable $50/day seems like a decent enough goal. I will update this follow along every 2-3days!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!