• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • СMaffiliates — the easiest network to make money with. CPL SOI offers, sky-high payouts, and outstanding support guarantees your bank account to be always stacked with money.
    Join CMaffiliates Today

Follow Along ZP Dec Contest | Gambling CPL | Tier-1

Shifu

Super Contributor
After a long time participating in ZP contest. My experience with ZP traffic has been very mixed. Somedays are really good and somedays are REALLY bad. I had stopped using their traffic cause of so much fluctuation. Using this contest to test them again! Let's go...!!

I have used @Anstrex to find some good push creative. I am also using lander so this isn't a direct linking campaign. I have run this campaign in past but it has failed (although I didn't run enough budget on it).

-------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ALONG --------------------------------------------------
🎯 Traffic Source:
Zeropark - Push
🔧 Tracking Tool: @Voluum
✅

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!