Zeydoo - Affiliate Network from PropellerAds?

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am trying to figure out if I've been living under a rock or what because there's a giant banner on PropellerAds today for Zeydoo, which apparently is an affiliate network created by PropellerAds?

I had no idea this existed. At first, I assumed they just partner with an affiliate network, but then the login looked just like PropellerAds and then I realized it actually says it's "by PropellerAds" on the website lol

I did some Googling and there's not a lot of discussion about this yet. They claim they were at Affiliate Summit and I found them on an exhibitor list, but I don't remember seeing them:

Anyway, anyone working with Zeydoo yet?

MGID
Yes i can confirm that. My propeller AM told me about this a few weeks back.

I did joined up but didn´t really test them :)

Yes, I have been working with them for several months (since they started infact, the website is new) They are very new and trying to bring something 'new' to the industry. I think that they have an enormous amount to learn, but also potentially a great amount to offer affiliates. Happy to do an experience write up on them in the future. Have had some extremely positive but also some extremely frustrating/not so good experiences with them.

There are too many types of network on the market, and they have not yet had enough offers to let time go.

I received an email from @PropellerAds a while ago about Zeydoo and joined the network, and I confirm what has been said not enough offers but I hope they will add more offers and I'm will be very happy to test the network especially if it is from propellerads (y)