Zeropark support needed_am unresponsive

Adsterra

deppstar

Super Contributor
Hi, @Zeropark staff in Afflift. I have been using Zp for almost 3 years and quitted 9 months ago as i couldn't get anymore a positive Roi. Since a few weeks I started again and same thing....as now I'm more experienced and all my other network i use are profitable , i spent some time analyzing what possibly im making wrong and got to conclusion that my bidding practice is not correct; i have plenty of conversions, plenty of target green and open for custom bid but sources are mostly negative roi and campaigns bubbles in a 50 to 80% continuos limbo im not being succesfull to move from unless sporadically (i.e. one day to 11% and tehn back in limbo ).
My Am is fully unresponsive when asked for some guidance and although i understand ZP is a self serve network , all of other networks always helped in detail and this made possible for me to grow a business during this years and for tehm to increase their market share.
That said, is anyone here from ZP that wants to help so that i can spend the last 3.5 k deposited, eventually increase turn

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!