Follow Along Zeropark Source Campaign Example

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I think it could benefit everyone if I made an example campaign of how I run a Source campaign on Zeropark. I am not sure it will be profitable, but it will still be worthwhile to reexamine the strategies I use for bidding and optimizing :)

I am running an offer for Egypt with domain traffic from Zeropark. I got the offer from Golden Goose. If you aren't already promoting offers from Golden Goose, you should be!

I split tested a few offers from Golden Goose using their in-house split testing tool and found a winning offer. Yesterday and today, I am seeing a Source I want to dig into:

1608047490524-png.15732

I am not ROI positive, but I'm only buying 5% of the traffic so far and it seems to have potential. It will not be a $100/day campaign based on these numbers, but enough to be a good example for this thread :)

So, I am duplicating my main campaign and creating a Source campaign on Zeropark specifically for badious-buzzard.

Since I am only buying 5% of the traffic at $0.003, I will bump my starting campaign bid to $0.005.

Then, we

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!