• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Zeropark Push - Voluum -ClickDealer Sweepstake

Adsterra

mandyk

Super Contributor
My second follow along for August. This time I am using landers so have been a bit slow in learning all the moving parts. I have implemented the fraud detection kit.

1. It is a capped sweepstake - 50 units per day, I will be ecstatic if I get even 1 conversion. It is a cc submit - not a good choice for a beginner. I am a new user of ClickDealer so the AM has not given me full access to my account. He gave me 2 sweeps - both are cc submit. So I have to run with it until I have spent some money with them. I guess this is my "entrance fee" to the network.
2. chose 1 offer - set up 3 landers and a sorry page. Set up 3 creatives. There is congruence in the messaging.
3. Doing a RON - USA - New York - Push traffic - $200 budget for the campaign. Starting at $40 a day and will watch it.

Setup for USA only

001-1_hour-iphone03-png.5430

But they are clean :)

001-iphone03-png.5431

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!