Follow Along ZeroPark Push v Some πŸ“ Cheeky πŸ’‹ Adult πŸ† Offers (😘 xo)

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey Afflifters πŸ’‹

This month I'm testing out a few adult πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨ offers with push traffic for the ZeroPark follow along contest.

My dirty mind might have picked up the idea from @Nick's pushin' & poppin' peep show 😍 (a sight I now wish I could unsee), but I also don't run much adult stuff so I thought this would be a chance to walk on the wild side 🦏 and have a bit of fun πŸ˜‰.

I'll try and keep the thread SFW and I'm going to be a bit coy 🀭 about the offers for a while, but anything could happen - if I get really excited πŸ’₯ I might not be able to resist exposing my campaign's naughty bits πŸ†!

200.gif

In fact, the first test campaign I started yesterday is really turning me on πŸ”₯, skipping the foreplay and going straight to the bedroom πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ!

CW5RmKl.png

And one of my sources seems to be particularly freaky!

AuEvdMw.png

I mean, talk about a hot 🌢️ first date.

SizkDlm.png

OH, BABY!

So it looks like I've already rounded second base and I could be headed for a home run with

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!