Follow Along Zeropark + Push Subs + $money

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Since the Zeropark contest is still going on for this month, I decided that I would make a few campaigns to participate. I'm going to be testing out the Mobipium push subs smartlink. I haven't tried it before, but I know push sub-campaigns are fun so why not?

🎯 Traffic Source: @Zeropark
🔧 Tracking Tool: @BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network: @MOBIPIUM
💰 Offer Payout: $money
:poop: Offer type : Push Subscriptions

I'm going to test T3 countries (all of them) on both pop and redirect traffic.

I've set both campaigns to target just desktop Chrome browsers because I know how much of a pain in the butt it is to pause every other browser on a mobile campaign. For some reason Zeropark doesn't let you pick your browser targeting until your campaign is running and gets traffic from each browser. Super annoying.

The campaigns are set up as multi-geo campaigns because I don't know what geos are going to have potential yet. Once I know I'll probably make a country-specific campaign for the promising geos.

My initial plan was to be super aggressive with RBO and pause geos if they had worse than a -50% ROI after spending

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!