Zeropark optimization logic

MGID

Frrrunkis

Super Contributor
I've been working to get some campaigns on ZP profitable. The granularity of target & source bidding is a really good thing about ZP, but in my case it has led to information overload. I'd like to know what you guys think, preferably from experience.

I do a basic setup first: single geo RON with a few settings to narrow it down (example: Android 4.4+ only, non-adult, standard inventory). I start with the lowest campaign bid possible with the idea to raise it once I feel I've got things under control at a given campaign bid. Once the campaign is running, I go through browsers and cut whatever's looking hopeless.

After a day or two I might see something like this (these are just 3 sources out of 30+):

1574951001378-png.7002

So, cut the first one, give the second one a chance (maybe work the targets: boost what converts, cut non-converting ones more aggressively), try to scale the third one. Right?

Well, here's where my dilemmas come in.

1. What if there's a big source that's not profitable, but contains profitable targets?

Let's take the first one. The 2 conversions are from a target which

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!