• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • πŸ”₯️ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

Follow Along Zeropark Domain Redirect, Voluum, Monetizer Testing hot offers

Akahma

Secret Agent πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ
Staff Member
Community Leader
it has been a while since i last run Zeroprak domain redirect with monetizer,
In this follow along i will be testing some hot offers on monetizer ,

🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark Domain Redirect
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network: Monetizer
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Pin Submit
πŸ’° Offer Payout: vary
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: "not sure yet, I will be testing a lot of offers
πŸ” I am unsure about: " getting the source of monetizer offers trying to run, if the offer worked well with me on monetizer first"

I already submitted the Campaign and it's been running for 1 day.
i have just picked the first offer that running very well on monetizer, and considered as top offer,
First of all I will be trying to get it green or at least promising to start searching for the offer in other networks, then comparing the results "Daily budget 10 $"

untitled-2-jpg.28803

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!