Zero Park Scaling - Need Help

Galaksion Contest

adaptiveakki

Lurker
I am running a campaign for India which is giving me 300-400 conversions a day. The ROI so far is around 20%.

This is I have done so far:

1. I started one campaign at .005 bid which started giving conversions. I stopped sources which were not giving me profits and keep the campaign running on profitable targets only. My CPA target is $0.6 and RPA is $0.75. This method gave me around 150 conversions.

2. I duplicate the same campaign with same running targets with a bid of .007. the moment I started this, the above campaign traffic slowed down and this campaign started giving me 250 conversions a day.

3. Then I duplicate the same campaign with bid .008. This campaign not giving much conversions like 30-50 conversions a day.

I want to check if it is correct way of running. What I understand is running same campaign on same inventory may lead competition amongst these three campaigns.

I created one whitelist campaign with 100+targets as well, but that increased the cost. No impact on conversions.

Can anyone suggest a best way to increase from here. I think 500+ numbers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!