Your experience with Cj.com and Shareasale? And my conclusion to JackySan's post.

CrakRevenue

regjoe

Super Contributor
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know how your experience has been with these 2 networks and any tips you could provide to achieve success with them. I got approved on their platforms and wanted to try my hand with JackySan's method of direct linking/iframing with Google and Bing Ads (JackySan's Post). So far I have encountered the following problems and would really appreciate if anyone who is experienced/successful with these networks and can provide any insights:

1) Most of the well known and top advertisers/merchants on these networks auto-decline new publishers. How to get around this problem? I have tried contacting the merchants/affiliate managers but got very few replies to my messages?

2) Another problem I encountered is finding advertisers which allow direct linking to use JackySan's method as only a few of them allow it. Also the ones that do allow it from cj or shareasale, either auto decline you or have low commissions (sometimes even below $5) as they only offer low % of sale amount.

I really want to get success with these 2 networks as they have good whitehat products from well-known companies and also with Jacky's method, but it seems like the only

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!