• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

You think bot traffic is bad?, so what about proxy traffic!

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Ahmed Ibrahim

Super Contributor
I was launching a campaign on propellerads and surprisingly it was converting well, and I was happy until I checked converting zone and I found that all conversions were from just two zones I got suspicious and decided to check conversion quality with ipqualityscore
I found that more than 30 conversion out of 50 was proxy conversions :cry:.
I stopped all campaigns, and tried to reach bemob to find if they have away to filter proxy traffic, but they said they don't have.
I found that voluum tracker have an option that filter proxy traffic but it is in grow membership and it costs 449$, which is expensive.
how do you guys

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!