• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

you can have monthly xxxx-xxxxx$ profit using only pop and push ads?

RollerAds

addy112

Grand Guru
Hi!
I'm Addy and I have a noob curiosity.
In all the case studies from push and pop ads, even those with a lot of experience , I see a profit of 1-5 $ per day, which is why I have the curiosity if someone from this forum constantly makes a profit of xxxx or xxxxx monthly? I mean , you can make a bussines / job from which you can have a steady income using only pop and push ads or you have to learn to collect emails and use other sources such as social networks, native ads and having a team behind you.
If so, they can give us some details, not how much but maybe what source, verticals are better for them?
Regardless of the answers I want to start my first campaign next week.
Thank you
Sorry for my noob curiosity.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!