Would you be interested in SEO Follow Alongs?

Geozo

servandosilva

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒด
Staff Member
Community Leader
I know there have been a couple of follow alongs about organic traffic in this forum but there isn't much info here to share or say.
It's understandable as the forum is focused a lot on media buying and paid traffic, but I'm wondering how many people here would be interested in some SEO follow alongs and tutorials.

One of the ways I have spread my savings is by investing in organic traffic and sites that can generate semi-passive income. It's like buying real state but online.

Last year we bought a couple of sites and also started 3 more sites in different verticals and after a few months we finally are looking and positive trends (we didn't use black hat techniques so it took some time to take off.

Here how a couple of them are looking so far:

website-1-jpg.8138

website-2-jpg.8139

Those are the 2 newest and smallest sites we started working in Q2-Q3 last year (2019).
The other sites we have and the ones we bought have much more traffic but obviously those were already working for years and the follow-along would be more

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!