Will you Thrive in Q4?

RollerAds

ThriveTracker

Lurker
Partner
Hello All!

With the start of Q4 I want to first wish everyone a successful quarter and ending to the year. It has been an amazing year of growth, tools, and expansion on our end and I hope the same for you.

A couple things to note during this time of the year:

1. With competition at all time highs naturally during this time of the year, it is important to ensure you are equipped with the necessary tools. Our Bot Filter has been saving clients all year long, but this quarter it is even more important to utilize this tool to ensure your ad spend is being used to its utmost potential and not wasted.

2. Q4 can be extremely pressing for some. Monitoring campaigns 24/7, swapping creatives like lightning, and switching out offers right and left. Our AI Auto-Optimization is here to save you time, especially during Q4 so you aren't running around like a chicken with your head cut off. Split testing landing pages and offers has never been easier. This tool is free for ALL plans and very customizable for you as the client.

3. I have stressed this in other threads in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!