• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Will Forex Products Sell Using Push Traffic?

RollerAds

Dave90210

Lurker
I have a website where I sell a Forex robot. I can't advertise on Facebook or Google anymore because of their ban on all Forex financial products and services. My only other option is push notification traffic. Now some people say it can work with that type of traffic but everyone I wanted to hire to setup my push ads say it's a waste of time and money. They tell me Push ads aren't targeted and my niche is very specific and it won't do well on push traffic. What are your experiences with selling Forex related software with push ads and will I be wasting my time and money trying to sell it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!