Why to choose this Forum

Galaksion Contest

zlato9090

Lurker
I would like to tell you my short story and why I chose this >forum and why others should really choose this forum too.

SHARE THIS

My name is zlato, I am 31 years old and live in Germany

My background is in the financial market as a fulltime stock trader.
Unfortunately how this world works and you really don't have 300 to 500.000 $ or even more... in the bank account you will eventually see as soon as the world mutates towards chaos you will be eaten away as a small fish by the big sharks.. THE stock market is not about it lucky as 90% of people think.(that's why 90% lose money..) If you know how hedge funds do it then you will be successful.. hedge funds will not go broke that easily :) That's how you become successful in this sector until well the time is coming when you don't have enough fish to defend you!

We fled here from the war. Not a nice childhood and environment and still full of motivation.. Well.. after this financial crisis (which nobody tells you the crisis was before covid19) I switched to web design but really

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!