why are affiliate mentors so hard to find and or so expensive these days?

MGID

scottg

Contributor
so i know there are a bunch of threads on here about asking affiliates for anything. But what if we don't know the right way to ask what is happening to us? My question is this i know we're all in it to make money and to find what works. But once you find what works consistently, launch a course that sells 700 copies for 36 dollars and 4 upsells later. Im all for it you put in the work and hard work pays off. Im just wondering when will one of the big gurus stop trying to sell stuff and maybe give back to us low-level guys to show possibly just actually how to set up a campaign how to set up a tracker how to build the whole campaign im just wondering i know no one wants to give an up a profitable campaign. No one wants actually to take the time to do this. I know this is affiliate marketing and the name speaks for itself but. in all honesty, there is one person on this forum that is super real and that's deadz he doesn't fluff up anything he doesn't try to sell you

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!