• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • GIANTMOBI has over 3000+ campaigns, all verticals, exclusive campaigns, high EPC. Weekly payment, dedicated and immediate support 👍
    Join GIANTMOBI Today

Follow Along Where do I go from here? Push Sweeps Tier3 Campaign Review.

Hudjes

Contributor
Thanks everyone for your great input on my prior posts. I'm really gaining from the input of members on Afflift. Anyone who reads my prior posts will notice the improved results. Thanks to everyone, all suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Today I have a summary of a campaign which is a follow up to my previous campaigns. I took advice from members here, tested a different offer and switched to a Tier 3 country.

My question is where to go from here? Refine the test, or abandon it and look for another offer? Spend more on the advert

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!