• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Where did my traffic go? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ (Website ID mysteries)

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
One of the most common questions you either ask yourself or at the forums when you find a winning campaign or at least some winning website IDs (targets, sites, sources, whatever) is:

Where did my traffic go?

200.gif

You know the drill. You have a campaign that seems to have potential, you have a ton of good site IDs sending you a nice amount of traffic and conversions, and suddenly, 5 days later, the traffic disappears.

Your campaign ROI goes from 30% to -20%, and when you take a deep dive into your stats, you notice some of the best-performing websites are not sending you traffic any more.

If you feel identified, first, let me tell you this:

200.gif

After years of buying traffic as an affiliate, I have talked to many friends and managers in the industry, and I can think of a few reasons why this happens. Also, I have been a publisher (website owner) for more than a decade and working with a ton of networks. I have some experience on both sides.

In this post, I'll try to make a quick and easy-to-understand

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!