Guide When to cut a campaign/ad/geo/zone/offer (using statistics and scary math stuff)...

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Jimmy

šŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS šŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've rewritten and reposted this guide, so check out the new version here:

If math was never your thing then this post might be a bit difficult to digest at first, but hopefully Iā€™ll be able to keep it simple enough that you wonā€™t drown straight away and can come back after a couple of Red Bulls and try and force these concepts down. I think theyā€™re important to understand in this game, at least to some degree and I spent quite a bit of time early on banging away at this until it made sense and it's really helped a lot.

V7ciVm4.png

Itā€™s going to be unavoidable that this post is going to discuss some mathematical concepts that have long and complicated (scary) names ā€“ things like ā€œstatistical significanceā€ and ā€œbinomial confidence intervalsā€. But donā€™t worry, thatā€™s about as tricky as itā€™s going to get. Iā€™ll leave talking about ā€œstochastic discriminationā€ and ā€œrandom decision forestsā€ to the guys from @Kintura which seems to have some pretty advanced AI capabilities that members like @DEADZ have been talking about:
Reading

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!