What's wrong with this picture?

1win

NickC

Contributor
kblander-jpg.5352

Hi folks!

I'm currently more of a technical guy but I'm excited to try to learn how to think like a marketer!

The above landing page is very typical of my marketing attempts so far... I put a lot of effort to create a book, a landing page, a video and emails and then when I go live with the project I get very few conversions or the conversions are too expensive to be profitable.

I'm hoping some of you might share some of your marketing instincts with me and help me turn the landing page above into a winner.

I'm trying to give away a free ebook that I created as a lead generator.

I'm pretty proud of the book and put a lot of good quality info into it but I'm only getting about a 3% conversion rate on the page and conversions are costing me around $5 a lead. (I was hoping for something more like $.50 or less!)

I'm targeting people specifically using kettlebells as a part of their fitness and weight-loss workouts through Bing ads with targeted keywords and ad variations around: "Free Kettlebell Book | Avoid these mistakes." - "Funny video and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!