What's next? I want to make my $50 profit day ASAP

Edu-Money

sinpeople

Contributor
Hi folks,

To be frank, I want to make my $50 profit day ASAP. Gurus, please point out the direction! Thank you! I am thinking of 1-click offers. But I am not sure whcih GEOs to target. It seems all 1-click offers are working only in 1 GEO.

Right now, I know how to setup up a Popads campaign using Bemob tracker with all PostBacks properly installed. Also, I have some idea of campaign optimization. My follow along of the Popads course was able to achieve ROI of 100+% after some initial optimiation. The only thing is good time is too short before MOBIPIUM changed the payout from $0.12 to less than $0.03 per conversion over night. This change is so dramatic that campaign is no longer active.

I understand perfectly that the change in payout is normal in this business. The good thing I have learnt with the course is how to do proper tracking and optimizing. But right now what's the right direction for me to reach $50 profit day ASAP to cover the monthly fees of tools and possibly investing some money in the courses of this forum?

Thank you so much!
@Luke @jimmyvanilla @servandosilva @Nick

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!