• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Whats a good budget? for a $30 payout Clickbank offer

DanDoug

Contributor
Hey guys,

I have been a bit quiet since my last post, but I have been building out a PPC and SEO niche site, plus rebuilding my funnels in Thrive Themes and moving off Click Funnels. (not using CF to justify just yet)

I am about to try another offer on Bing using two methods.
- Lead Magnet / Email Marketing / Break Even Funnel
And
- Landing Page to Offer

The offer is in the weight loss via exercise niche and the product is of high quality. I cant share this one as I am building out a niche site around it currently.
The affiliate payout is $27 per sale and I am now stuck at what my daily budget should be? plus how to move forward with the campaign once I find winning keywords.

Any advice would

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!