• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Guide What you will struggle with as a newbie (and how to fix it!)

Galaksion Contest

benkingldn

Contributor
Hi guys, I've been asking a lot of questions on here recently and this community has been great to me. In order to return the favor by contributing back and being inspired by @Luke's recent post on top 5 beginner mistakes.

Here are x4 common stumbling blocks that you will face as a newbie and how to overcome them🙂

Full disclaimer I am as newbie as it gets and by no means anywhere near expert level. I've just been taking action and wanted to share some obstacles I have overcome and essentially give advice to my past self that I'm hoping can help others too.

giphy.gif

Before I dive in it's important that I outline the fundamentals as I think that it's so easy to get struck by shining object syndrome which can be avoided if you understand the basics and make decisions based on your own unique situation. The struggles and solutions I have outlined also flow through this funnel so there is a method to my madness.

Here is a very simple example of how you get paid as an Affiliate Marketeer:

1591081401100-png.11901

(screenshot stolen from Youtube here: )

@jimmyvanilla also has a more detailed example

Attachments

• pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 581
Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!