• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

What problem with Evadav?

Galaksion Contest

samb19

Contributor
I don't know why @Evadav is charging so high? They are suggesting $100 to test a campaign....Right now I have set $50 as a daily budget to test an offer.
Now I have selected whitelisting. But they are suggesting to remove it as there is almost nill traffic. In 24 hrs I have received 241 clicks only. My offer has a provision to run in one carrier. Still they are suggesting to remove it again and again.

Then if I remove whitelist and no blacklist then why should I keep $100 as a daily budget? Other traffic sources are giving free hand to test an offer with lower budget. If I have to start from zero then I should be allowed to test an offer with a low budget.

I don't know what to do, I have added $500 fund at the beginning. Now again get a notification to add funds. With that fund, I can easily test the Native ad I think. At the time of adding the budget $20 has been deducted, don't know what charges it is...

It seems they are after my money only... What should

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!