• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

What is the $$$ possibility of Evadav's CPA? Click to find out

AdsEmpire

sushiparlour

Grand Guru
As everyone is stuck at home trying to find new ways to make money I thought I’d share a little success I’ve had lately...

As some of you may already know from my previous case study "How I Built a Push List That Makes Me $xxx/day as a Small Time Affiliate" collecting push sub is my forte so when the Evadav CPA discussion came about in Afflift I was already testing this at a very small scale. At first I didn’t think it would amount to much since payouts were mostly less than 1 cent and the numbers people were doing on follow alongs were on the low side. However to my surprise I was able to achieve this in the end:

8TRCwAfgox_5-t4Mo7o_IhLJAT0NqpANO6XgtHVJ3Ae93JAKfb_Q84ZOTnx5ieBXKLp-B4xr-3O9esEpAjhFOeMKn0f6AfxIM3lnzvyup0Q7lWdhTiVTCJgeK1VpQboATy6eLLGt

(Not sure if you can see the numbers but I included my day by day stat breakdown at the end)

My highest revenue day was $656 on Evadav but of course revenue doesn't mean anything if there aren't any profits. So checking my tracker I got...

Last 7 days in my tracker:
Revenue: $3,255
Cost: $2,444
Profit: +$811
ROI: +33%

This meant I was averaging $100+ profit a day with over 10,000+ conversions and

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!