What is the Best Way to Test an Offer Globally?

Geozo

jayloh

Contributor
I have been running into an issue whereby I run campaigns like I would the Pops Guide Method where I simply run the average and see what traffic I get and start from there. The problem is, most of the traffic is going to come from countries where that bid is somewhat competitive and you largely get trash traffic from the countries that have high bids.

So to start this thread off, I shall explain my current approach to testing Small Payout Easy Conversion Offers.

I begin by targeting my 4 favorite Geos if they are applicable. Based on understanding which Geos have performed well historically on that Traffic Source. Once I've optimized these Geos I'm usually able to find profitable segments.

I would create 3-4 Test Campaigns. One Country for each Campaign at a time. This is because Each Country requires a different Bid to Properly Test!
This allows me to test 3-4 Countries at a time. Once 3-4 x Payout and No Conversion, I will pause that country and test another.
(Do you guys think it should be 3x, 4x or 5x?)

If the geo has conversions, if it does above 30%, there is usually winners. 50%

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!